I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane ....
{but, I do know when I'll be back again. =) }
In a few short hours, I'm off to the States. I was thinking tonight about why this trip home feels different than my other ones. The obvious reason is my sister's wedding, but also this is the first trip home that has happened on the planned date. For Christmas it was a rush to leave the country before my paperwork was a problem and in February, I had to leave in a couple of days when my Grandpa was dying. There hasn't been any extra added chaos to leave this time which is nice. I still have left things to the last minute, but... =)
A huge praise about this time here is that for the first time since I moved, I have be healthy for 5 weeks! Thank you, thank you for your prayers. This has been an incredible encouragement to me and has helped to provide more consistency with school.
1 comment:
So sorry I haven~t been able to read your posts for a while! We will soon (I HOPE!) have internet at home and I will be back in business! :) God is blessing our time here in Brazil...and we are thankful everyday for the time in training we spent at MTI with you! Hope you have a wonderful visit! Love you!
Post a Comment