May 18, 2007

Ants! Ants! Ants!

A couple of months ago, I was having trouble with my iPod. Thinking there may be dust in the connection, I blew into it, only to discover thousands of ants had claimed it as their new home. Now these are typical black "American" ants. They're brown/red, much, much small, and they scurry everywhere trying to avoid me.

Well, I also discovered the same problem with my computer this week. Not good! So after blowing into any open holes and taking apart all the parts I can, I've decided that I need to seal more of my things.

I should already have stock in Ziploc. It's how I survive with the bugs, rodents, dust, and my need for organization with limited places to put things. But, with all the rain we've been having, the ants are looking for new homes and since I am not willing to share with anyone else more of my stuff is going into bags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewww! How awful!!