May 22, 2007

Here Comes the Bride

16 days until my sister's wedding! I can't even believe how fast the time has gone since they got engaged. I'm very excited for them and happy to share in their day! I've missed out on so many things with the planning and am looking forward to being a part of some of the last minute details.

Please keep them in your prayers as it's crunch time for wedding decisions and also as they transition into married life.



I leave for the States in a little more than a week and am trying to get things packed up, organized, and ready for the busy summer that we're going to have here.

I'll be traveling back to Jamaica with a mission trip from the church I grew up in. Both my parents will be here again, as well as other friends from home. They've been working hard to plan and fund raise. I'm looking forward to sharing Sunbeam with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinkig of us. Miss you lots! See you very soon.
Love you!
-Heather