Safe and Sound
Hey Everybody,
I just wanted to let you know that I've made it home safe and sound. The Internet was down the week before I left Sunbeam so I wasn't able to post anything then. I'll be writing more soon.
These are my reflections while I teach at Sunbeam Boys Home in Jamaica. Sunbeam is home to approximately 36 boys who are no longer able to live with their families because of illness, abuse, neglect, poverty, or other reasons. To learn more about Sunbeam, please visit - http://web.mac.com/sunbeamjamaica
Hey Everybody,
I just wanted to let you know that I've made it home safe and sound. The Internet was down the week before I left Sunbeam so I wasn't able to post anything then. I'll be writing more soon.
By
Unknown
at
8:32 PM
1 comment:
You have been in my thoughts and prayers this week for safe travel and quality time with family and friends. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
Post a Comment