Passport and Visa Update
My passport came in the mail last week with the additional pages. It’s fun that after only 3 of 10 valid years, it’s full! Looking back through the various stamps and visas makes me smile. There are great story with most all of them – lots of them involve waiting, much like the situation with my Jamaica visa. I spent the week trying to get an appointment at the Consulate of Jamaica in Chicago, but they’re not answering their phone or returning messages. It seems to fit right in with all of the other complications there have been with this process. Hopefully they will be back to work next week. I need to get a visa from the Consulate before I can head back and my ticket is for next Saturday the 6th. I'll let you know how it goes.
Blessing to you in the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment