Field Trip and Family Time

This is at the Bank of Jamaica which was our first field trip stop last Thursday. Students learned about the history of money worldwide, as well as in Jamaica.
At the Institute of Jamaica my students got to see many animals and plants that are found in Jamaica. Our tour guide was very entertaining.
The Institute allowed them to pass around this turtle. Lamar was glad to have his picture taken.
Then we were off to the airport to pick up my family. Their flight got bumped up in Montego Bay so they were already out and waiting for us when we arrived.
Heather and many new friends.
Dad, Everton, Steven, and Ricardo.
Aronn and Xavion.
Heather playing tic-tac-toe with Maurice.
Michael, Daniel and Mom reading together.
Steven reading to a captive audience.
These are the picnic tables they built so we now have someplace to sit outside.
4 comments:
Hey there my beautiful friend! :) Just wanted to send you a big HUG! Love you!
I'm so glad your family got to visit! Hope everything is well. I pray for you and think of you often.
Yea for the pics! I hope your time with the fam went well! Praying for you sweet Michelle!
Hugs,
Mel
P.S. I did get my hair trimmed shortly after MTI but it has been growing ever since. It's really long- at least for me anyway. :)
How exciting!! I wish I could have hopped on the plane with your family!
Post a Comment