October 15, 2006

Extravagant Love


My first set of visitors - The Plowman's


My first set of visitors - The Zwart's


This is the backyard of Sunbeam. We had this amazing rainbow to watch for a long time yesterday.

This week I have been overwhelmed by God's blessings toward me. I have felt his extravagant generosity in ways that I could not even have hoped for. It's difficult to put into words how honored I feel. Again, I have been reminded that I limit God and need to remember that he is able to do all things. He is the creator of my greatest hopes and dreams and He smiles in joy with me when they are fulfilled.

May you experience his extravagant love in new ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful rainbow!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Overwhelmed by God's extravagent love--what a great place to be!

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Hi.

My guess would be that I found you through your Taiwan friends--the pagels right? I read their blog because I like reading about/praying for other missionaries in Taiwan.

And, they linked to you . . . and, I'm always on the look out for blogs by missionary women in various cultures around the world, so I added your blog to my bloglines.

Sorry I just kinda popped in here and started commenting. I don't think I even really told you that you didn't know me. :)

Hope you don't mind me ease-dropping (is that how that word is spelled???) on your blog because I am enjoying it. :)

~in joy~