The Pain of Being Moved
A new boy was placed at Sunbeam today. I heard him way before I saw him. He was crying and screaming that he was going home and was trying to break through the metal grill (door). I can't imagine what it would be like to be placed with us. One of the first questions he asked when he finally calmed down was if he was going to get food and clothes here. This must be a terrifying experience, even just moving from one "home" to another because there are so many variables in staff, punishment, treatment from other boys, etc. Please pray for peace in this transition for him. It makes me so sad to think of how many of our boys have gone through the same thing ... and how many may have to do it again.
1 comment:
Miss you already and lots! Love Heather
Post a Comment