March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday...

to me!



It's fun to be in the States with my family this year. I've been thinking about some of the places I've been in the past. Twice I was in Mexico where there is a tradition of taking the first bite out of the entire cake with only your mouth. This provides a great opportunity to push the person's face into the cake. It was fun to do it twice, when I knew what was coming, but still had to do it. Another year I was in New York on a High School band trip. The year I was in Africa, my friends brought my breakfast in bed and sang to me in Dutch. And there were 5 of us with birthdays in the week so we celebrated together with many on campus.

On another note, I'm heading back to Sunbeam tomorrow so I'll have updates on the boys and new pictures posted soon.

3 comments:

Jen Lowe said...

Feliz cumpleaƱos, Michelle! I hope your birthday in the States is just as memorable as the ones outside =)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! 27 wow you don't look a day over 30. Hope you had a great trip back. I will email you soon.