Smiles

Nicholas and I getting ready to head out in a fishing boat to Lime Cay with the Winona Team. August 2005
Romario's amazing smile! October 2005
CJ, a newer boy at Sunbeam. March 2006
Emilio, Kevin and I hanging out. March 2006
An improvised teeter totter for Romario and Michael. March 2006
For the past 5 years I have been questioning how Sunbeam fits into my future. This past November, after 2 more trips to Sunbeam, I took a leap of faith and made a 2 year commitment. Sunbeam is a place where I come alive. "When we share our dreams with God, He won't laugh. As a matter of fact, God will take our dreams more seriously than we do, because He knows no compromise. He doesn't deal in pieces of happiness and shadows of dreams. He will ask of us more than we ask of ourselves, but he will return more to us than we could ever hope or imagine ourselves." I hope you enjoy my experiences. May your day be blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment