September 11, 2007

Prayer Request

I wanted to let you know I recently resigned my teaching position at Sunbeam Learning Centre and returned to the States. Although this was my decision, with the abrupt end of this ministry, the past couple of weeks have been extremely difficult. Saying good-bye to boys I love so much was heart - breaking. And I am left with lots of questions and sadness.

Please pray for me as I:
* try to process this past year
* determine where to go from here
* meet with the Board

Thank you for your prayers, visits, donations, emails, and love throughout the past year.

I know this email doesn't answer questions you may have. For now, I need to process many of them myself. I will continue to blog as I'm ready to share. Thank you for your understanding.

For those of you who financially supported me and would like your support returned, please just let me know. All resources, materials, and supplies donated to the Learning Centre became responsibility of the SAM Board on September 5th. Please refer questions regarding the Learning Centre to the SAM Board.

I will be meeting with the Board on the 19th to share my observations and concerns. Please pray they would have discernment as they work towards a better future for the boys.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

<>< michelle

No comments: