Photo Update
I realized that I didn't post any pictures from my time home.
Christmas Eve dinner at my parent's house was wonderful. We have a family tradition of fondue for family meals and at my requests, to my soon-to-be brother-in-law's excitement, we had it for Christmas Eve.
We had Christmas Day breakfast with my grandparents and great aunt and uncle.
My cousin - Kim, her husband - David, my sister, and I met for dinner one night while I was home. Kim and David were just married in September. It was fun to see their home and life together.
This is Ms. McCallum's 4th grade class. These students sent pictures down in the fall. I had a chance to bring some pictures from my students to them and share about the boys at Sunbeam. They were great listeners and asked wonderful questions.
Yesterday we had our class Christmas Party. I know it's late, but there's only so much that can be done when travel plans change. The boys had a wonderful time unwrapping gifts I had purchased for the classroom - books, games, books on CD, etc. They had a hard time waiting their turn. =) They also enjoyed a new story that I brough back and had me read it twice. The video game in Neil's hand is math based. They're so excited about it and they're going to learn using it!
While I was home I found a "Blizzard in a jar" kit. It was a great addition to the party yesterday! As someone who grew up in snow, this looked like the real deal and even got cold when the water started to evaporate. This was a fun experience for us all.
I have a bunch more pictures that I'm going to post on my flickr account. There are some great shots of the boys with their gifts.
1 comment:
I bet your boys were SO excited to see you! :)
Post a Comment