Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Peterson!
Heather and Aronn
My little sister got married this past weekend! As you can see she was beautiful. It's hard to believe the little girl who always tried to be taller than me is now a wife. But, I'm so happy for her! Her husband is a strong, loyal, caring man, who has easily fit into our family. Congratulations to you both! I love you! Izti, Steven, Aronn, Heather and I all ready to head down for the rehearsal.
We were thrilled to have Itzi, one of our AFS exchange students from Spain, fly in for the wedding. Itzi lived with my family 10 years ago! We've been able to visit her in Spain, England, and France, but this was her first time back to the States. She is like a sister and we had such fun together. I love you lots, Itzi! Lots of Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and friends were at the wedding. It was great to see everyone! We got to hang out on the lake with some of them on Sunday and relax after lots of running around.
I've posted lots of pictures on my flickr account.
1 comment:
Hi Michelle,
It was so much fun to see the wedding pictures. Your sister did look beautiful, as did you!!
I'm glad everything went well. I was thinking of you and all of your family on the big day.
Enjoy the rest of your time at home!
Love,
Kris
Post a Comment